LCN spa balance Pure Divine Peeling, 50 ml in folding box
Spa Balance - a world of luxurious treatments
- Pure Divine: for normal to slightly dry skin, 100% vegan
- Cabana Deluxe: for very dry and demanding skin, 100% vegan
- 100% Vegan
- Absorbs quickly
- Improves the skins structure and complexion
- Protects the skin against loss of moisture
- Has a soothing effect
- All products are compatible with each other
- Ideally suitable for Wellness treatments
- Suitable for home care and Retail
Slowing down during every day life – Create a wellness oasis for your clients in your salon. Offer "short vacations" to your clients during this hectic everyday life. Expand your target group with these LCN products especially developed for this purpose. We are introducing our small, luxurious spa balance line. With the products of our "spa balance – pure divine" and "spa balance – cabana deluxe" line we have not only paid attention to selected, high quality ingredients, we have also paid attention to the fact that this line is 100% vegan in order to meet the requirements of this growing clientele. Our every day life privately as well as at work has high demand on us. This wears on the nerves and leaves little room and time for relaxation. Even our well deserved annual vacation time does not serve its purpose anymore due to the constant digital availability. Short breaks in a Wellness-Oasis provided by you fullfill your clients needs for short breaks, a time where soul and spirit can recuperate. Offer your clients a world of deep relaxation with the perfectly co-ordinated products from our spa balance line. Selected, natural ingredients with effective ingredients optically improve the complexion and their valuable fragrances provide the skin with an irresistible attraction. spa balance products are ideally suitable for luxurious Hand and Body treatments. All products of the spa balance line are compatible with each other as well as in combination with the LCN Basic care products. Pure Divine: for normal to slightly dry skin that needs a medium intensive care. The textures of the “pure divine” line are quickly absorbed, they provide the skin with moisture as well as improving the skins structure and complexion. Limes invigorate body and soul. Their fresh scent is a special treat for the senses.
For normal to slightly dry skin that needs a medium intensive care. The textures of the "pure divine" line are quickly absorbed, they provide the skin with moisture as well as improving the skins structure and complexion. Limes invigorate body and soul. Their fresh scent is a special treat for the senses.
spa balance pure divine peeling
This high-quality peeling contains valuable jojoba- and thistle oil as well as apricot kernel peel as a natural peeling additive. The slightly rougher apricot kernel peels provide a pleasant and effective peeling. The skin is perfectly prepared for further treatments. Functionality and care in one product.
- Jojoba oil: Jojoba oil is actually not an oil but rather a liquid wax. It contains esters. They are similar to the ones of human sebum. They ensure that jojoba mixes perfectly with it as well as forming a non occlusive lipid film which binds the skins moisture. However the skin is by no means “sealed up“. Jojoba oil is supposed to have the ability to protect against loss of water as well as increasing the skins elasticity.
- Thistle oil: Thistle oil is a light, non greasy oil. It distinguishes itself due to its high contents on linoleic acid.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is derived from the stone fruit of the coconut tree which belongs to the Arecaceae family (palm family), from the crushed and dried nutritive tissue (fruit pulp) of the coconut which contains approx. 70% fat when dried. When applied, coconut oil provides a smooth, soft feeling to the skin without a greasy feeling.
- Peeling granules: Apricot peeling granules are derived from the peel of the apricot kernel. In addition fine peeling granules of hydrated plant fat are conained.
- Sugar peeling granules: Sugar offers the ideal peeling base. Peeling promotes blood circulation and gently removes dry and dead skin cells. Peeling with sugar stimulates the skins initiative and helps in the regeneration process. It supports the natural skin renewal process. After a peeling the skin feels exceptionally soft.
- Shea Butter: Sheabutter is a fat derived from the kernels of the shea tree fruit. Due to the broad spectrum of ingredients shea butter regulates the moisture content of the skin and has a lipid replenishing effect, it soothes and smoothes the skin. Its contents on unsaponifiables strengthens the lipid barrier of the corneal layer and predestines shea butter for the treatment of dry skin.
- Cellulose-Fibres: Cellulose-Fibres differ in their particle size in accordance with the cosmetic use. Cellulose- fibres are being used in cosmetics as stabilizer for oil-/water emulsions, as filler for lotions or as a environmentally friendly additive in peeling products. Cellulose-Fibres offer the following advantages: a high water- and oil binding, temperature- and ph stable. It is a vegan ingredient and is easy dispersible.
- Mango stone butter: Mango stone butter is supposed to have a lipid replenishing, moisturizing and therefore regenerating and healing effect on the skin based on its oil composition. For this reason it is commonly used for the manufacturing of skin creams and skin lotions.
- Cupucau Butter: Cupuaçu-Butter is being used for would healing based on its anti-bacterial effect. In cosmetics it is used due to its high contents on phytosterols, vitamin E and its fragrance.
- Almond oil: Almond oil is a very compatible and versatile base oil and suitable for every skin type, especially for sensitive and dry skin. Almond oil provides a soft, smooth and nourishing consistency. Almond oil penetrates and greases the skin. Especially dry skin experiences this as soothing. Therefore almond oil is clasified as soothing, moisturizing and intensively nourishing
Sample Treatment Ritual
- When compiling your offers you should pay attention and create individual packages which are flexible enough to be adjusted to your clients needs. Clients should be set into the right mood before the treatment starts.
- In a short conversation personal preferences as well as possible stress factors can be discussed. Take your time and provide an atmosphere where your customer can relax right from the first minute. It is important to create a pleasant atmosphere right from the beginning. Relaxing, soft background music as well as warm lighting and comfortable clothing are all adding to an overall wellbeing. A pleasant room temperature as well as fresh air support relaxation.
- Take your client seriously and pay attention to her/his individual needs. Besides the classical drinks offer you can also offer special water. Especially suitable are spring water or energetic water out of glass bottles.
- As step one you prepare a warm hand bath with the LCN Hand & Nail Bath (W60403). To keep the skin at an optimal receptiveness the temperature of the hand bath should not be lower than skin temperature. A lukewarm hand bath has a cooling and refreshing effect even in hot weather. When filling the hand bath leave some space for more water. In order to valorize the water you can add glass pepples or other items which will provide a pleasant feeling.
- Now establish contact with your client and cleanse hands with a disinfection wipe. Remove remaining nail polish.
- Now place hands into the hand bath. Playing with the stones will disperse the hand bath optimally and the cleansing effects will be intensified. In addition the finger movements have a relaxing effect and promote the skins functions. The duration of the hand bath should be between 5 and 15 minutes.
- Once the skin is cleansed, a hand peeling should be the next step. Which one of the spa balance peelings is beeing used should be decided based on the consultation with your client. Remove one hand out of the hand bath and put it down. Take an approx. almond sized amount of the peeling and emulsify it in your hands. Take your clients hand and massage the peeling in evenly. Return the hand back into the warm hand bath and recommend to your client to play with the stones again.
- Take the second hand and proceed likewise. Gently rinse the remaining peeling granules off with warm water. A glass decanter with different precious stones does not only look beautiful but has an energetic effect on the water as well. After the hand bath both hands are being wrapped in a towel.
- Now perform the steps of a classical manicure. Gently file nails in to shape. Remove excessive cuticle skin and treat cuticles as well as nails with one of the seductive spa balance nail butters.
- Now prepare a moisturizing and invigorating hand massage. Start massage by applying one of the spa balance creams in delicate strokes with the LCN Mask brush (W51116) and massage it in.
- Now start with the massage. Warm up your hands and distribute the cream with delicate stroking movements. Different massage techniques can be used. Stroking, kneading, pressing and tapping are all different base techniques of classical massages. Within one particular technique for example stroking you will find further sub-techniques: hand-over-hand stroking, thumb strokes, knuckle strokes and many more. Each part of the hand (finger, back of hands, palm of hands, ball of thumbs as well as wrists) should be used. Encircle the hand you are massaging on each side with your hands and slide down and off. Pay attention to touch all parts on your clients hand.
- Repeat this movement several times. With a bit more practice you can slighty turn your fingers and hands during this movement - as if you want to wring these areas out. This movement will get more variety this way. The so-called spreading is recommended at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of a massage. Touching the hand soothes physical stress and helps to rebuild the emotional balance. A massage provides the time to refill the inner vitality reserves.
- Now cover both hands with a warm wrap and leave them to rest for approx. 10 minutes. Remove excess cream with a cloth and gently dry hands. As a finish clean nails with a dry cotton swab and apply LCN Nail Polish if so desired.